ADDITIVE MANuFACTURING personnel certificationOPERATOR Profile
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING PERSONNEL CERTIFICATION – OPERATOR
WHO IS THE OPERATOR AND WHAT DOES HE/SHE DO?
The on-machine operator is the one who manages the hardware of the Additive Manufacturing process: powder management, batch loading, routine maintenance and performing an initial non-destructive inspection of the parts produced. In particular, the operator is competent in:
- Safe raw material handling
- Basic theory of laser additive technology
- Print management (job loading, part extraction)
- Routine machine maintenance and cleaning
- Main quality characteristics of additive technology
- Main methods of non-destructive testing (volumetric and surface) of parts
REQUIREMENTS FOR TAKING THE CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
- Qualification: Professional qualification or diploma
- Training: 24-hour training course (see “Training program”) or possession of 3 CFP (*)
- Work experience in the sector: 3 months (*) 1 CFP = 8h of training or participation in a technical event or teaching activity, or publication of technical articles/memoirs or research activity (each activity is worth 1 CFP). All activities must be duly documented.
The Certification exam consists of a written test and a practical test. The examination topics are indicated in the training program.
DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTATION
Do you need a certificate?
TEC Eurolab can certify your skills.
TEC Eurolab Academy
2023 Scheduled Courses
Are you planning your company’s technical training for the new year?
TEC Eurolab Academy is pleased to share the 2023 CALENDAR, with the rich proposal of technical training offered by TEC Eurolab.