Do you want to certify your company according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015? X
The UNI EN ISO 9001 Standard is a method for demonstrating a company’s ability to provide products/services that comply with statutory and contractual requirements. With its application, the company develops an effective system for planning, organising and managing business processes.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (New Edition) is a useful guide for making management and economic improvements within the company:
- optimising resources, time and, therefore, costs;
- improving the quality of the product/service offered;
- increasing the productivity of each process;
- making targeted and conscious use of available resources;
- effectively managing business risks in order to reduce or eliminate them.
The certification according to UNI EN ISO 9001 is a voluntary choice of the company.
Do you want to improve your business processes?
TEC Eurolab can certify the quality of the service of your company.
TEC Eurolab Academy
2023 Scheduled Courses
Are you planning your company’s technical training for the new year?
TEC Eurolab Academy is pleased to share the 2023 CALENDAR, with the rich proposal of technical training offered by TEC Eurolab.