This notice is written and personalized for the visitors of the website www.tec-eurolab.com. The current document withdraws and replaces entirely the previous document regarding cookies.
Specific summary notices are progressively displayed or visualized in the website pages arranged for particular on demand services, which require forms for collecting data. We inform You that, in order to offer a complete service, our website can contain links to other websites, which are not managed by TEC Eurolab S.r.l.. TEC Eurolab S.r.l. is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, illicit moral content publications, advertisement, banners or files, which do not comply with the current regulatory provisions. TEC Eurolab is also not responsible for the compliance of other websites – not managed by the Controller – with the Privacy Notice.
As Personal Data Controller, within the meaning and for the purposes envisaged in articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, TEC Eurolab informs you that the mentioned Notice provides for the protection of Data Subjects in terms of personal data processing, and that said processing will be characterized by the principles of honesty, lawfulness, transparency and protection of Your confidentiality and Your rights. The information and the personal data provided or otherwise acquired during the use of the website will be processed within the legislative provisions of said Notice and the obligation of secrecy thereof.
DATA SUBJECT AND RETENTION PERIOD
Types of data managed
- Browsing data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect with the website; the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources and possible time indication; parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s computing environment; starting and landing pages; Browsing Index and identifying behaviours during the visualization of the web pages
- Personal data voluntarily provided by the user: emails sent optionally, explicitly and voluntarily to addresses indicated and forms filed on the website implicate the acquisition of sender’s personal data (for example name, surname, email address).
Specific summary notices are displayed in the pages that contain forms.
Purpose of processing: the data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes:
- Carrying out of operations that are closely related to users or web visitors relations management;
- Collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis anonymously and/or in aggregated form; statistical analysis with the purpose of verifying the quality of the services offered by the website;
- Sharing with the social media supervisors interactions and usage data regarding pages with cookies, which include products or software functions
- Improve the browsing experience with the purpose of sending services and advertising messages in line with the manifested preferences
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING MODALITIES
USE OF SOCIAL PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by appropriately assigned personnel and will be disclosed externally to companies acting as autonomous Data Controller or Data Processor:
- external parties that provide cloud services;
- providers of technical support services;
- third-party companies that provide services to manage the computer system, including server hosting and backup services;
- third-party companies providing third-party services.
A full list can be obtained by writing to the contact details of the Data Controller
Your data will not be disseminated.
The Site is not directed for the use by minors and no data from minors are collected by the Owner. In the event that the Owner is aware of the collection of such data (e.g., through forms on the site) it will delete it immediately. The Owner will respond to requests for information in accordance with the applicable laws. Please note that the exercising parental authority is required, in the case of inquiries, to provide us with consent to the collection of the minor’s personal data.
The Data Controller is TEC Eurolab S.r.l., with registered office in Viale Europa 40 – 41011 Campogalliano (Mo) Italy tel +39 059 527775 e-mail email@example.com, as legal representative pro-tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided in Articles 15 et seq. of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Data Controller at the company contact details provided by the consultant. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please first contact TEC Eurolab S.r.l. by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by contacting the Owner at the company contact information provided in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Regulation 2016/679: Arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indication of:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or personnel authorized to process personal data.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- portability of data.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication