Reference legislation: D.lgs 196/2003 art. 122, EU Regulation 2016/679 art. 4 point 11 and art. 7, 12, 13 and 25
- DATA CONTROLLER
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHICH ONES DO WE USE
- SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
- OBJECTIVE AND LIST OF COOKIES USED
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data controller is TEC Eurolab S.r.l., registered office in Viale Europa 40 – 41011 Campogalliano (MO) Italy tel. +39 059 527775 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, as legal representative pro-tempore
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHICH ONES DO WE USE
Definitions, characteristics and policy application
Cookies are little pieces of text which are sent and registered on the user’s computer or mobile device by the visited websites and are then retransmitted to the same websites at the next visit. Thanks to cookies a website remembers the actions and the preferences of the user (for example the login data, the chosen language, the font size, other visualization settings, etc.) so that the user does not need to specify them again when visiting the website or when browsing from one webpage to another of the same website. Therefore, cookies are used to carry out computer authentication, session monitoring, and the memorization of information, which regards the activities of the users who access a website. Cookies can also contain a unique identification code that allows the tracking of the user’s browsing in the websites for statistical or advertising purposes.
The use of third-party cookies, present on this website, is disciplined by rules that have been arranged by the third parties themselves; therefore, the Subject is invited to read the policies on personal data processing which are published in the webpages indicated in point 6 (Objective and list of cookies used).
Tipologie di cookie: this website is analysed using a cookie scanning tool in order to maintain a list which is as precise as possible. The cookies that can be detected can be classified as the following categories:
- Necessary cookies: necessary cookies help contribute to making a website usable by enabling basic functions like page browsing and protected areas access. The website cannot function correctly without these cookies.
- Preferences cookies: if the Subject provides explicit and informed consent, these cookies allow a website to remember the information that affects the way in which the website behaves or presents itself, such as the preferred language or the geographical region of the user.
- Statistical cookies: if the Subject provides explicit and informed consent, these cookies help understand how users interact with the websites, collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
- Marketing and profiling cookies: if the Subject provides explicit and informed consent, these cookies are used to monitor users in the websites. The purpose is that of displaying relevant and captivating ads for the user.
To view the list or the types of cookies used by this website click here (point6).
The user can in any moment manage, i.e. modify, disable or delete cookies by clicking on the link “Modify cookie consent” in the website footer or by modifying the settings in their own web browser. In case of general disablement some parts of the website may be slowed down or limited or the browsing may be less functional.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary according to the web browser used. Therefore, to gain more information on how to carry out these operations, we suggest the user refers to their own browser device manual.
Below are links that suggest how to manage or disable cookies for the most used web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The Data Controller is not responsible for possible modifications of these links. The user must always refer to the recommendations offered directly by the browser.
Data are managed by duly authorized personnel and are communicated to the following external subjects for the fulfilment of operations regarding data processing:
- Companies that offer support for website management
- Platform for cookie management and collection
- Judicial Authority, Supervisory and Control Authorities
- Companies that offer third-party cookie services
The subjects belonging to those categories operate independently as distinct Controllers or as Supervisors in charge nominated by the Controller
To know the full list, you can write to email@example.com
The data are not subjected to distribution
Your data are transferred to countries outside the EU, as stated in the paragraph regarding cookies belonging to societies that offer services regarding third-party cookies (read point 6 – Objective and list of cookies used).
5. SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to oblivion), limitation, update, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you. You may also exercise the rights dictated by Articles 15 et seq. of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Data Controller at the company contact details provided by the consultant. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority, if you consider the processing of your data to be in violation of the existing legislation.
6. OBJECTIVE AND LIST OF COOKIES USED