how to get food contact materials complianceTEC Eurolab's integrated service in FCMs- (Materials and Objects in Contact with Food)
Are you a manufacturer, exporter or distributor of food contact materials and articles (FCMs) and do you want to export to EU countries?
TEC Eurolab can assist you in verifying the compliance of products and processes with FCMs regulation.
Food contact materials placed on the EU market are subject to EU rules. To operate in the food industry, it is necessary to demonstrate through a Declaration of Compliance (Doc) that the industrial processes fulfil Food Contact Materials certification requirements. We provide a wide range of food contact testing services to prove your product meets relevant FCM legal requirements.
TESTING IN FOOD CONTACT FIELD
- Food contact materials compliance
- Company certification food contact reg. 1935/2004/ce
- Surveillance audit food contact reg. 1935/2004/ce
- Food contact certification-stainless steel (dm 21/03/1973 and am.)
- Food contact certification metals (metals, alloy used in fcm-articles-guide)
- Food contact certification – aluminium alloy (dm 18/04/2007 n.76 e succ.)
- Food contact certification- elastomers (dm 21/03/1973) /simulant
- Food contact certification- plastic materials (reg. Eu 10/2011) /simulant
- Food contact certification-ceramics (dir 2005/31/ce and am.)
- Food contact: overall migration
- Food contact certification: chemical analysis
- Food contact certification: porcelain enamel method iso 4531
- Food contact: overall migration for glass products dm 21/03/1973
- Food contact: technological verification (min.20072 del 20/5/14)
How can we help you obtain FCMs compliance?
TEC Eurolab can support companies in undertaking the regularization process. The integrated service is developed in 4 directions:
Laboratory testing of materials for food contact compliance. Material and product testing for food contact certification
Full survey services to qualify suppliers, raw materials and/or production/processing processes
Technical support for the setting up of company quality systems in compliance with Regulation (EC) 2023:2006, for the drawing up of the documentation necessary for the compilation of the declaration of conformity and interpretation and reading of the certificates of suitability for food contact of raw materials and/or finished products.
Professional training courses on FCMs regulations and Hygienic Design
DO YOU WANT TO AVOID PENALTIES FOR NON-COMPLIANT COMPANIES?
In order to meet the requirements of the legislation and prevent heavy penalties for non-compliant companies, we take care of:
- support for the preparation of the Declaration of Compliance for contact with food.
- compulsory registration with SUAP;
- Supply chain certification;
- Testing of food contact materials.
- Demonstrate that your manufacturing process fulfils the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Regulations
What are the responsibilities of companies on FCMS?
Companies have the responsibility to:
- ensuring the quality of their products, avoiding that they transfer undesirable substances in quantities that endanger human health, at any stage of processing, transformation and distribution (Declaration of Compliance);
- guarantee the traceability of suppliers, raw materials or objects used, establishing and implementing a quality assurance and control system (EC Reg. 2023/2006 – Good Manufacturing Practice) to facilitate control, the withdrawal of defective products and the attribution of responsibility.
- Finally, they must guarantee a suitable storage and preservation system for these materials in terms of food hygiene.
WHICH COMPANIES MUST COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS?
- suppliers and users of FMCa
We can help you to obtain FCMs compliance.
FILL OUT THE FORM